Information on the processing of personal data
Please be informed that, for the execution of the contractual relationships underway with you, our company is in possession of information relating to you, acquired verbally, directly or through third parties, known as "personal data" in Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 concerning "Privacy". The legislation in question stipulates that whoever performs the processing of personal data is required to inform the interested party about which data is being processed and the treatment of said data, within the limits of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting the privacy and rights of the interested party. Therefore, in accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we provide the following information.
Type of data processed
We process your personal, fiscal and economic data, which are necessary for carrying out our contractual relationship with you. We are not in possession of any data classified as sensitive and/or judicial by art. 4, par. 1 Leg. Decree no. 196/2003.
Purpose of the processing
Your data is/will be processed in accordance with contractual requirements and consequent fulfillment of legal and fiscal obligations, as well as to allow efficient management of financial and commercial relationships. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and thereafter for the completion of legal obligations as well as administrative and commercial purposes.
The processing of your data is/will be done through the use of tools and procedures that guarantee security and confidentiality, and may be carried out either by paper or by use of electronic tools.
Obligation or right to give data and consequences of refusal.
Concerning the data we are obliged to acquire — in order to fulfill the obligations required by laws, regulations and EU legislations (i.e. provisions issued by the authorities entitled by law and by the bodies of vigilance and control) — failure to provide this data on your part will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that such data is required for the same. As for the data we are not required to know, failure to obtain it will be evaluated by us each time, to determine the consequent decisions regarding the importance of the data requested by us and not given by you.
Communication and disclosure
Your data will not be "disclosed" by us, the term meaning to make your data known to unspecified parties in any way, including through the provision or consultation of the same. Your data may be disclosed by us, the term meaning to make your data known to one or more parties, only as follows:
- parties which can access data under provisions of the law, regulation or legislation, within the limits set by these rules.
- within our company, parties specifically appointed to process personal data, and particularly the employees in the administrative office, the sales office and the technical office.
- consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties within our company, and only following a letter of assignment from us imposing the obligation of confidentiality and security in the processing of your data.
- parties who require to access your data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to accomplish the tasks assigned to them (banks, agents, shipping agencies, etc.).
What follows is an excerpt from art. 7 of Leg. Decree no. 196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise towards us the following rights:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded and to obtain communication in intelligible form of the data and its origin, as well as the purposes and methods of processing and the logic applied in case of processing by means of electronic tools.
- to obtain the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected and processed.
- to obtain updating, rectification and integration of data.
- to object, fully or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though the data is relevant to the purpose of collection.
To exercise these rights, you may contact the data manager, in the person of its legal representative, by post at the main headquarters of our company.
The executive power behind the processing of your personal data is: GRENA s.r.l. - Via Offia 5 - 37047 San Bonifacio (Verona) - ITALY - VAT CODE: 01289690230
The cookies used by the website do not allow the collection of personal information, do not try to connect your IP address to your identity and will not be used in any way for marketing purposes or the sending of advertising material.
Technical cookies on the website have the following specific characteristics and purposes:
- technical cookies to manage navigation between desktop version and mobile version of the site;
- technical session cookies, to manage the language choices and options for the visitor;
- technical Google Analytics cookies to generate reports on visitor interactions with the site. Google Analytics is used to store information that does not personally identify users.
- technical Google Maps cookies to store preferences and user information each time they visit web pages containing geographical maps of Google Maps. These cookies do contain sufficient information to allow tracking.
Through this site, certain services provided by third parties are made available to users, such as connecting to social networking services. In particular, the site presents social plugins for Facebook and Twitter. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already on the visitor's computer, the plugins may be able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by their privacy policies. For more information on the use of data and their treatment by the social network, it is recommended you inspect:
How to disable cookies
How to delete cookies already stored on the terminal
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Even if it is revoked permission to use third-party cookies, before that withdrawal cookies may have been stored on the user's terminal. For technical reasons, these cannot be deleted, but the user's browser allows their deletion in the privacy settings. The browsers in fact contain the option "Clear browsing data", which can be used to delete cookies, website data and plugins.
In relation to the characteristics and purposes described, the processing of cookies is processed using manual, computer and data, with logic strictly related to the above and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the same cookie.
Optional acceptance of cookies
Acceptance of cookies is optional and can be revoked/disabled at any time.